火 ROBATA BY NOZOMI
Click Here to join our mailing list and be notified of our opening.
Pan Asian Grill
Robata by NOZOMI is the sister brand to multi award winning NOZOMI. The cuisine focuses on Robatayaki which literally means “fireside cooking”. It is the art of cooking over fire without flames touching the food. The use of oak and other hard woods, which generates high heat with no flame, along with leaf products and herbs infuses deep aromatic flavours into fresh seafood, meats and vegetables. The full menu includes fantastic cuisines from all over Asia.
Like NOZOMI it is an Izakaya dining style with guests sharing of many dishes ensuring a friendly, social atmosphere where all guests get to eat a range of delicious dishes together. Sushi will also be incorporated using update to date knowledge of the region.
We respond to all enquiries within 24 hours 望
Hokkaido Japanese Grill
Where traveler stories and food meet
What is R O B A T A?
- Robata by NOZOMI is the sister brand to multi award winning NOZOMI Brand.
- Robata is the focus of the grill within the restaurant calling on the art of cooking over heat without flames touching the foods.
- Use of Oak and other hard woods to generate high heat with no flame, infuses food with a magnificent flavour.
- Robata Houses were the rest points along long travels in Japan where stories would be exchanged over easy to eat Robatayaki foods.
- History of this cuisine originates from Hokkaido Japan the rustic centre of the country.
- Use of woods, leaf products and herbs to infuse strong aromatic flavours into fresh cut seafood and meat products.
- Izakaya dining style around sharing of many small dishes to encourage the exchange of stories and animated eating style with guests.
- Sushi items will also be incorporated using update to date knowledge of the region.